- The College imparts Master’s Degree in Hindi, Economics and Political Science while Bachelor’s degree course in Science, Arts and Commerce.
- The application for the admission is to be submitted only through Chancellor Portal http://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in
- The College authority may refuse admission to any candidate considered unsuitable. Every candidate who is admitted will have to give an undertaking that he/she will abide by the rules of the institution.
- Violation of college discipline may lead to cancellation of studentship from the college.
- Pass out students of I.A., I.Com., I.Sc., or equivalent Courses can apply through chancellor portal.
Candidate needs following documents for chancellor portal:
- XIIth Marksheet
- Migration Certificate (Except JAC Board)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Email ID
Once a candidate applies for admission, College prepares the provisional merit list and sends to the University for approval. After approval by university a confirmation message is sent by sms to student’s registered mobile and same will be shown on Chancellor Portal under the login details of the students. The college also publishes a list of the provisionally qualified applicants on college website www.adarshcollegerdn.org. Accordingly, applied candidates come to college with:
- Print out of application form
- College / School leaving Certificate (Original)
- Three Passport Size Photograph
- Class XIIth Marksheet
- Class XIIth Admit Card
- Migration in Original (For Student from boards other than JAC)
- Cast Certificate (ST/SC/OBC) in original if required
- Residential Certificate
- Xerox copy of Aadhar card
Admission to all courses is provisional, subject to confirmation by the university.
Note: The merit list is prepared as per the norms laid by Jharkhand Govt.